For those who are near Hanoi, you can ride a motorcycle. Those who are far from here will surely find a place to rent motorcycles in Ninh Binh to hire. There are many things to keep in mind when renting motorcycles. Let’s read the following experience before you are renting motorcycles
EXPERIENCE RENTING MOTORCYCLES IN NINH BINH
Below are useful tips to check motorcycles Before you start traveling in Ninh Binh
- Check out the motorcycle carefully to find out any existing damage, take photos of these marks on your phone as evidence. Therefore, the company will have a solution if the motorcycle has any problem.
- Sit on the motorcycle and bounce up and down and make sure the suspension is working.
- Check the adjustment of mirrors and affirm that you can see behind you.
- Ride the motorcycle and check for size comfort (your knees should not be forced to stick out).
- Test the brakes (some motorcycles have rear and front, some have both and know what you have).
- Check the acceleration and sometimes you will need to get out of the way of some “crazy drivers” quickly.
- You can choose motorcycles with thicker tires (thin tires and gravel will be your “Objective reason” for an accident).
- The helmet is Safety always first!
Once you get the motorcycle, try using it without any dents, scratches, and damages. It’s bad luck if you did it unintentionally. The contract you sign always have a sentence: “you hire the motorcycle in prime condition”. Unfortunately, if you return the motorcycle with any additional dents, you will get paid for this. Some companies might use this excuse to receive extra fine this way.
HOW MUCH FOR NINH BINH MOTORCYCLE RENTAL?
The service providers will usually charge per 12 hours. When you rent for a day, the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the motorcycle is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorcycle for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire).
The budget is about 150.000 to 250.000 VND per day or 1.800.000 to 2.500.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorcycle preference.
These are some highlights when you choose Ninh Binh motorcycle rental. We provide a VIP motorbike rental service and you have any further questions – please feel free to contact us for more explanation and recommendations.