How many times have you see a film and thought that the locations are stunning and you want to go there? Well, there has been a film made recently, best described as a remake of the iconic film ‘’King Kong’’. It is Ninh Binh Province, a couple of hours east of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. The growth of tourism in Vietnam is fully justified because of the treasures within its borders, natural as well as manmade. If you talk to a good Vietnam travel agent about a Vietnam travel package, you will be able to include a visit to Ninh Binh during your time in the north. You will not regret it, and if you are keen on activities, there will be a chance of hiking, cycling, and boating while you are there. So fresh air in a great natural environment.
Ninh Binh offers limestone karst scenery, a little like the UNESCO World Heritage site of Halong Bay whose peaks are islands as opposed to Ninh Binh’s mountains.
The best time to visit for the outdoor life is the dry season which runs from November until April.
Things to do in Ninh Binh
Here are some of the things to do while you are there:
- Cycling to Tam Coc from Ninh Binh is fairly easy. Your route will not include any mountains so you can relax and take in the scenery.
- Boating from Tam Coc where you set out from the pier to explore caves, passing through some of your unique journeys.
- Trang An Grottoes are even larger. You will need to keep your eyes open as you sail through because of some of the ceilings as quite low.
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese foods with local people.
- The best bird watching in Vietnam is in the eco-park at Thung Nham. There are almost 50 different species, eagles, storks, herons and waterfowl as well as many mammals, fish and of course a great diversity of fauna. You can take to the waters in a canoe and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the area.
- Bich Dong Cave and Pagoda are worth some of your time. They are close to Tam Coc which, as already described, is an easy cycle ride from Ninh Binh, and an even easier journey by motorbike. The Pagoda is one of 3 and the higher up the hillside you go, the better the view but you should make sure you have suitable footwear if you plan to go there; do not think you can climb in flip-flops.
When your Vietnam holiday finishes you will have a host of memories in your mind and likely plenty of photographs. The digital age makes photography so easy and you can click away and keep your best shots. There is little doubt that you will have some great pictures from your time in Ninh Binh and if friends ask you where it is and what inspired you to go, tell them to watch ‘’Skull Island’’ and to plan a tour of Vietnam themselves and to include Ninh Binh.
Take A Motorbike tour in Ninh Binh
Only $ 20-25/ 1 day tour motorbike/ person (460.000vnd – 570.000vnd). Including a driver (speaking English), motorbike, helmet, gasoline, free drinks. Excluding landscape ticket price, meal, tip fee.
One of the best ways to explore Ninh Binh is by motorbike tour. The reason for this because Ninh Binh province is quite wide and takes a lot of time to explore. Therefore you need to rent a motorbike and ride to many of the sights in town. Besides you can sign up for a dedicated tour with a guide who will show you all the key attractions in the area and fill you in on the history and culture of this part of Vietnam.
Also, if you are a private couple, you want to be free to explore, you can act to rent a motorbike will be cheaper ($ 7-10/ 1 day). So please contact us will bring you the best motorcycle +84.914.79.3589 (Ms. Lee – WhatsApp)